Last update: January 15, 2017
“Processing” means using cookies on a computer or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information. If you reside outside the U.S. your personally identifiable information will be transferred to the U.S., and processed and stored there under U.S. privacy standards.
Being a of the Services, you may access and update or correct your personal information or contact us and entitle to do so.
Information We Collect
The main aim of collecting your personally identifiable information is to grant you receiving the services, provide you with proper operation of the Services and maintain a communication with you. All this will personalize your experience of using the Services.
To use the Services you will need to provide your contact and identity information and other personal information in order to set up your personal user account or when you leave your personalized requests or feedback.
If you contact us by email or through our support systems, we usually keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you.
We do not collect your sensitive billing information. Sensitive billing information is collected and processed by our payment processors. We work with the most reliable online payment processors.
Use of Information:
- provide the Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and policies;
- personalize users’ experience;
- inform users about Services, products and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform certain other business activities.
We do not sell or rent your personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share and you hereby consent to our sharing of personal information with the following:
- Service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Services, including, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending emails, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of YourVideoNinja.com and Ninja Media Group, LLC. or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We use physical, administrative, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the personal information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
In order to be on a secure side you must keep username and password to your service account safe, and never disclose it to a third party. We also suggest changing your account password from time to time.
Third Party Links
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us through our support system.
Effective: January 15, 2017